Sunday, August 31, 2008

South Austin 78704 - Kitchen at the Sage condominiums – Alternative to Cardinal condos

www.livewelldowntown.com is a local realtor at Prudential Texas Realty. I’m looking at Sage condos, a modern contemporary condo off Lamar. This condo has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 2 car garage. I'm comparing it to the cardinal condominiums.



On this video, I'm looking at the 3rd floor where they have a kitchen, living area and 1/2 bath. There is a small outdoor deck that looks south of Austin. Prices start in low $300's. No pool or outdoor spaces.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

Very good way to know about Austin condo. This condo has 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, and 2 car garage. Thanks for sharing more and more information......

Austin Condos

my real estate blog said...

Well, I think this condo units is good enough for me. I just wonder where can I laundry my clothes there. Thanks for sharing.


condo Philippines